CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIFTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY, FLORIDA
CIVIL DIVISION DIV: “AF”
Case No. 2021CA0072044AXX
CLAIM FILING HAS NOW ENDED (SEPTEMBER 27, 2021)
A court authorized Notice. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
- A Settlement has been entered to resolve a lawsuit on behalf of former exempt-classified and salary-paid Store Managers at The Cellular Connection.
- On June 10, 2021, Plaintiffs filed a lawsuit titled Anderson, et al. v. The Cellular Connection, LLC, 2021-CA-007204-AXX, seeking alleged unpaid overtime wages for exempt-classified Store Managers.
- The Notice describes important terms of the Settlement Agreement and Release of Claims (“Agreement”). You are receiving the Notice because The Cellular Connection’s records indicate you worked as an exempt-classified Store Manager for at least one workweek between May 18, 2018, and December 31, 2019.
- You may participate in the Settlement by submitting a Claim Form and Release by September 27, 2021.
- If you participate in the Settlement, you will receive a settlement payment, which is based on the number of weeks you worked as an exempt-classified Store Manager for The Cellular Connection between May 18, 2018 and December 31, 2019. Half of your payment will be subject to deductions for payroll taxes and other legally required withholdings. The other half of your payment will be treated as non-wage income.
Your legal rights may be affected, and you have a choice to make now:
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT:
|SEND IN THE CLAIM FORM AND RELEASE.||Receive a settlement payment. Give up certain claims.
By completing the Claim Form and Release and sending it to the proper address by September 27, 2021, you will be paid the amount described above and you will be bound by the Judgment entered by the Court. You will also give up the right to sue the Defendant for claims arising from the same facts alleged in the Lawsuit.
You do not give up any rights; however, you will not receive any payment under the settlement.
Your legal rights are affected whether you act or don’t act. Please read the information provided on this website and the settlement documents carefully.